After you register at InstaGhost.com, our relationship with you will be governed by the Terms of Service.
We don’t want to confuse you with legal terms,
so we did our best to make InstaGhost Terms of Service clear and understandable.
By accepting the terms of this Agreement, you trust our professionalism and may use InstaGhost.com.
In our turn, we shall ensure adequate protection of user information,
including personal data, from any unauthorized access and disclosure.
- 1. InstaGhost does not store any Instagram password in plaintext, but your password is necessary
for using Instagram thus it is encrypted on our servers using a secret encryption key .
When the password is retrieved, it is transmitted to our secure and private Databases using a secure channel.
- 2. InstaGhost emulates in cloud the Instagram mobile phone app in order to provide its services.
- 3. InstaGhost will never delete your account and is not to be held responsible if it is blocked, banned or deleted in any way.
- 4. All communications done by the application are secured with 2048 bits SSL .
- 5. InstaGhost reserves the rights to record any activity of its user done by application for anonymous usage reports.
- 6. The closure of the account will be permanent, and the same user may not register again using the application.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SERVICE
- 1. Being a mere tool for work, the Service InstaGhost.com shall not be liable for any direct,
consequential, accidental, and unintentional damages including loss of goodwill.
- 2. The Management of grum.co shall not be liable for any content on the User's pages
published using the service and for suspension of its social network accounts.
- 3. The Management of the Service InstaGhost.com may limit the service's functionality
without prior notice. Payments made to InstaGhost.com are non-refundable in the event of you cancelling.
- 4. When amending these Terms, the Service InstaGhost.com shall be entitled,
but not required, to notify you.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER
- 1. The User may use all features of the Service InstaGhost.com, and provide suggestions on the improvement of the service’s tools.
- 2. The User shall not use the service to publish any illegal, offensive, pornographic, or hate content.
- 3. The User shall be solely liable for all matters related to intellectual property rights for published content.
- 4. The User shall be personally and legally liable for all content published using the service InstaGhost.com.
Your suggestions regarding the service are always welcome.
So if you have any questions or ideas related to the work of InstaGhost.com,
we will be happy to receive them at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our online support chat.